LMCT+ GIVEAWAY – Terms and Conditions
LMCT+ (ABN 93 627 297 474) of level 9, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, (hereinafter referred to as ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’), is conducting a trade promotion by way of a lucky draw (hereinafter referred to interchangeably as the ‘Contest’ or ‘Giveaway’) for individuals (hereinafter referred to as ‘Participant’ or ‘Participants’ or ‘Members’ or ‘Entrants’ or ‘Them’ or ‘You’ or ‘Your’).
1. The Contest commences at 12.00am AEDT on the 19th of January 2023 and concludes at 7:00 pm AEDT Every Wednesday until further notice
2. The Giveaway event, at which the winners for prizes will be drawn, will be conducted atlive online, via the LMCT+ Mini Draws Website Link Every Wednesday commencing at 7.00 pm AEDT.
3. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
5. Entry is open to all Australian residents except employees and immediate families of LMCT+ and their associated companies and agencies. Entry is subject to all state laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. In certain jurisdictions, state laws may restrict or prohibit the award or delivery of certain prizes within that state. Entrants from states that may restrict delivery can collect the prize from LMCT+ headquarters in Melbourne if this does not conflict with those state laws. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. Participants shall be allowed to enter the Contest via official links provided by the website and social media platforms, IF:
- a) Participants agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions; and
- b) Participants purchase the package from the official links.
- c) Participants are subscription loyalty members of LMCT+ rewards club.
ENTRYS FOR THE CONTEST
7. We are giving away mini prizes that our partners distribute as a promotion of the LMCT+ brand and our partners. In order to be eligible for the Contest, participants are required to purchase a package which is a once only payment via the official links which shall automatically place them in the Contest. Details of the packages can be found on the official website www.lmctplus.com. The Participants will have to purchase either an Entry, Premium, or Elite membership via the official promotional links or via our social media platforms which will automatically place you in the draw. Entries are sent via the nominated email provided upon purchase and the amount of entries given are based on the level of membership tier.
8. Weekly Mini Draw Prizes
- MD1: Samsung 75”Smart TV – 25/01/2023
- MD2: Apple Macbook 14” – 01/02/2023
- MD3: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max – 08/02/2023
- MD4: Dji air2s Drone – 15/02/2023
- MD5:Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – 22/02/2023
- MD6: Playstation 5 with dual controllers – 01/03/2023
- MD7: Sonos Immersive system – 08/03/2023
- MD8: Xbox Series X Forza Bundle – 15/03/2023
9. The Winners of the main prize will be announced on the mini games website every wednesday until further notice, commencing Wednesday the 25th of January 2023
10. The announcement of the winners may also be broadcast live on all our social media platforms. The Winners shall also be contacted via phone and email immediately after each mini promotion.
11. Winners will be published online immediately after the initial prize draw date of January 2023 via our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram, and published on our website at www.lmctplus.com.
12. The LMCT+ prize will be handed over by our team to the Winner within 15 business days after the draw. Times may vary as a result of state covid lock downs and restrictions and transport availability.
13. If the prize is unclaimed after a 3-month period of the initial draw, the prize will then be redrawn and a new winner announced 2 months from the stated draw date at 7.00 pm AEDT on our social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram, and published on our website at www.lmctplus.com.
14. The Participant shall be entitled to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All communications in relation to the Contest must be made via email@example.com or via our customer support number 1300 683 688.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF LMCT+
15. LMCT+ warrants the following:
- a) All vehicles involved in the Contest to be given away as a promotional prize are the property of LMCT+ and are in as is condition.Vehicle will be delivered in an as is condition.Refer to 9.a
- b) The purpose of this promotion is to bring awareness to the LMCT+ brand.
- c) LMCT+ neither sells raffle tickets nor any tickets specifically to win these prizes.
- d) These prizes are strictly a promotional giveaway, which can be won by any person that purchases a membership via our website or any official link, thereby becoming a Customer of LMCT+.
- e) Entries to the Contest are only provided as a promotional prize to Members or Customers of LMCT+ and cannot be purchased and will not be sold separately..
- f) LMCT+ entirely funds all of their promotions. Everything associated with this promotion is funded by LMCT+.
- g) LMCT+ subscription loyalty members accumulate an extra entry into every draw for every month that a successful payment is debited.
- h) If an LMCT+ subscription loyalty members payment fails it will retry 4 times and after repeated failures the subscription will be suspended on the final 4th attempt.
16. Memberships purchased through the LMCT+ Packages grants members access to the rewards platform for a time period.
17. Memberships also include discounts to our official merchandise store.
18. Memberships to our club also include invitations and access to official LMCT+ Events Australia wide ( membership must be active at the time of the event and proof must be provided)
REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES
19. Your purchase of a membership to our rewards platfor enters you to win amazing giveaways. Memberships purchased during a giveaway are non-refundable.
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. For major failures you are entitled to cancel your service contract with us; and a refund for the unused portion or compensation for its reduced value. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service. Refunds or rectifications cannot be given for reasons such as change of mind or failure to properly understand this promotional T&C or the LMCT+ platform T&C.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES OF THE PARTICIPANT
20. The Participant represents and warrants that it shall not contact any affiliate, employee, sponsor or partner of LMCT+ in order to manipulate the Contest results.
21. By becoming a Member or Customer of LMCT+ the Participant agrees to enter the Contest and Agrees that:
- a) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest and the promotional prizes shall be resolved individually without any form of class action;
- b) Any claims judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred in entering the Contest, but under no circumstances will LMCT+ be responsible for any legal fees;
- c) Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damage and any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses incurred in entering the Contest.
- d) In no event will LMCT+, their licensees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotional agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from access to, or use of, this website, electronic or computer malfunctions, or entrant participation in this contest, even if LMCT+ was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- e) LMCT+ reserves the right to disqualify any Participant found to be tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by LMCT+.
- f)In the event the Contest is compromised by non-authorised human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of LMCT+, that corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, LMCT+ reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
- g) Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, LMCT+ reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
- h) LMCT+ assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider, or e-mail systems, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or incomplete, late, lost, damaged, illegible or misdirected electronic communications, or any combination thereof.
- i) The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, LMCT+ reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
- j) Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, LMCT+ reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
- k) LMCT+ assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of computer systems, servers, software, internet service provider, or e-mail systems, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or incomplete, late, lost, damaged, illegible or misdirected electronic communications, or any combination thereof.
- l) The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
COPYRIGHT, STATUTORY GUARANTEES, WAIVER AND LIABILITY
22. In consideration for LMCT+ awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in/with the prize to appear in advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the ability of LMCT+ to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, LMCT+ may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
24. LMCT+ does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and LMCT+ shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
25. LMCT+ is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. LMCT+ reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The legal rights of LMCT+ to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. All entries become the property of LMCT+. LMCT+ collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
28. All entries become the property of LMCT+. All entries will be entered into a database and it may use the entrant’s names and email address for future promotional marketing purposes without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact LMCT+ on their details set out in Condition 15. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to LMCT+.
29. LMCT+ collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the competition. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law. To request access to, or to update, personal information LMCT+ holds about you, entrants can contact the office of LMCT+ by the methods described in Condition 15.